Please review the 2022 CAL Sports Academy COVID-19 Guidelines below.
- Athletes are NOT required to wear a mask during program participation under CAL Sports Academy guidelines, however we highly recommend athletes mask while entering and exiting the facility, and during their class if they are able
- CAL Sports Academy is required to follow all COVID-19 and Masking policies set in place by our rental facilities. If your program location requires masking, you will be notified.
If your athlete tests positive for COVID-19:
- Positive individuals will isolate for 5 DAYS after a positive COVID test.
- The positive athlete can return to play after their 5 DAYS of isolation with a well-fitting mask through Day 10.
The positive athlete can return to play after their 5 DAY of isolation without a mask with a negative COVID test.
Reporting a positive COVID-19 case:
- Please contact us if your athlete has tested positive for COVID-19 while they are actively participating in a CAL Sports Academy program, training, or team.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844-225-3343 ex. 0
If your athlete is exposed to COVID-19:
- Any exposed athlete who is not vaccinated will quarantine for 10 days after exposure and can return to play after 5 days with no symptoms and no test or will quarantine for 5 days after exposure and can return to play after 5 days with on symptoms and a negative test (test taken on Day 5 or later)
- Any athlete with symptoms will restart their 10-day quarantine upon the onset of symptoms and should get tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible
- Any athlete who is fully vaccinated and does not have symptoms will continue play while monitoring for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 and the athlete will be asked to wear a mask while participating at the gym while in an exposure period and seek a negative test 5 days after exposure.
- All athletes in a program will be asked to wear a mask if an exposure takes place during/at a CAL program.
Please note that as a private entity, CAL Sports Academy reserves the right to implement any COVID-19 guidelines that we feel will best protect our customers and staff and alleviate the impacts of COVID-19 at our organization.
For more information on COVID guidelines, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html