Is your athlete committed to training this Summer?
Join the CAL Elite Volleyball Coaches in the gym for CAL’s Next Level Volleyball Camp! This specialty camp opportunity is a high-intensity, 4-hour workout for advanced level athletes who are committed to taking their training to the next level this summer.
Expectations of Your Player
Our coaches demand 100% effort from players for a unique experience designed to move the needle on your athletes’ abilities and volleyball IQ. Athletes will experience individual drills, offensive and defensive fundamentals, and competitive play in this fast-paced training regimen. Athletes will have the opportunity for classroom time to challenge their knowledge of the game and walk-through different scenarios they may experience on the court. Participants will be asked to complete homework assignments before, during, and after camp to build commitment outside of the gym and work on constructive reflection. Our goal is for athletes to have a great camp experience and embody what it means to discover your strength through sports!
What Your Camp Package Includes:
- On-court training with our CAL Sports Academy Elite Coaches
- Drills to improve serving, passing, setting, hitting, and blocking
- A focus on becoming a vocal leader and developing personality and character
- Free at-home materials for homework assignments and application of knowledge outside of the gym
- Motivational speeches
- Daily Q&A session
- A CAL Swag Package including a free camp t-shirt and more!
- Prizes and awards throughout the week
WHAT YOUR PLAYER NEEDS TO BRING:
Our Next Level Camps are INVITE ONLY!
Do you think your athlete qualifies for our Next Level Training Camp? Use the button below to send in your inquiry!
- Almost every activity has a minimum number of registrants needed to cover the expenses or to make it enjoyable for everyone (think sports games and scrimmages). Classes may be subject to cancellation if there is insufficient enrollment. If you see an activity you like, don’t hesitate to sign up today!
- All registrations are on a first come; first served basis.
All payments made to CAL Sports Academy are non-refundable. CAL Sports Academy reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient registrations and will issue a full refund in the form of account credit. There are no make-ups for missed programs unless due to weather related closings. If you cannot attend the make-up date, a full refund in the form of account credit will be issued. Program refers to any activity CAL Sports Academy provides.
CAL Sports Academy cannot offer refunds for participating in a sports program such as a clinic, class, camp, or team because the money collected in registration fees goes directly towards paying coaches for their time, gym space, insurance, equipment, and other fixed costs. All of which are expenses that cannot be recouped after a registrant has participated in a program or if a registrant cancels within a week of the program start date.