Fun-filled summer with skills, drills, and more!
Come and learn the fundamentals of volleyball – passing, setting, hitting, and serving! As the days progress, coaches will incorporate these skills through serve receive, offensive and defensive drills, and gameplay. By the end of the week, players will have an enhanced knowledge of how to pass, set, hit, and serve. Players will also gain a foundation on the rules of the game and positions on the court. This co-ed camp is great for beginner to intermediate-level players.
Full-Day Camp Athletes receive a Camp T-Shirt!
- Skills Clinics & Training (9-12 PM)
- Lunch & Group Activities (12-1 PM, Full-Day Campers)
- Games & Scrimmages (1-3 PM)
Fridays – Camp ends at 2 PM!
Please view more about our refund policy here – https://calsportsacademy.com/refund-policy/
Any credit given for a Summer camp registration must be used during the Summer season, prior to September 1st, 2023.
- Almost every activity has a minimum number of registrants needed to cover the expenses or to make it enjoyable for everyone (think sports games and scrimmages). Classes may be subject to cancellation if there is insufficient enrollment. If you see an activity you like, don’t hesitate to sign up today!
- All registrations are on a first come; first served basis.
All payments made to CAL Sports Academy are non-refundable. CAL Sports Academy reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient registrations and will issue a full refund in the form of account credit. There are no make-ups for missed programs unless due to weather related closings. If you cannot attend the make-up date, a full refund in the form of account credit will be issued. Program refers to any activity CAL Sports Academy provides.
CAL Sports Academy cannot offer refunds for participating in a sports program such as a clinic, class, camp, or team because the money collected in registration fees goes directly towards paying coaches for their time, gym space, insurance, equipment, and other fixed costs. All of which are expenses that cannot be recouped after a registrant has participated in a program or if a registrant cancels within a week of the program start date.