Get ready for our Spring Volleyball League!
Get ready for our Spring In-House Volleyball League! Join our CAL Coaches at the gym for a 1-hour training clinic and 1-hour scrimmage clinic.
Not sure if our League is a good fit for your athlete? Register for this pre-season clinic for a chance to meet the coaches and receive a pre-evaluation to determine if your athlete is ready to participate.
Already planning to participate in the Spring league? Join us on March 25th to meet your potential teammates and receive a 1-hour skill refresher to prepare for evaluations on April 1st!
Saturday, March 25th:
- 12-1 PM: Skills Clinic
- 1-2 PM: Scrimmage Clinic
Register for the full 2-hour workout for a discounted price of only $30!
Location: Central Schwenkfelder Community Center (2067 Steelman Road, Lansdale, PA)
What to bring:
- All necessary equipment is provided.
- Bring a water bottle (labeled with your name) and wear sneakers.
- Volleyball knee pads are not required; but you are welcome to wear them if you have them.
- Almost every activity has a minimum number of registrants needed to cover the expenses or to make it enjoyable for everyone (think sports games and scrimmages). Classes may be subject to cancellation if there is insufficient enrollment. If you see an activity you like, don’t hesitate to sign up today!
- All registrations are on a first come; first served basis.
All payments made to CAL Sports Academy are non-refundable. CAL Sports Academy reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient registrations and will issue a full refund in the form of account credit. There are no make-ups for missed programs unless due to weather related closings. If you cannot attend the make-up date, a full refund in the form of account credit will be issued. Program refers to any activity CAL Sports Academy provides.
CAL Sports Academy cannot offer refunds for participating in a sports program such as a clinic, class, camp, or team because the money collected in registration fees goes directly towards paying coaches for their time, gym space, insurance, equipment, and other fixed costs. All of which are expenses that cannot be recouped after a registrant has participated in a program or if a registrant cancels within a week of the program start date.